Thursday, December 22, 2016

Non Comedogenic Skincare & Make Up for Clear Skin 2016

This are the products I used to create my non comedogenic look. If you have not you can watch my video here to see the products in action.

Some of this products are not labeled non comedogenic but it does not clog up my pores so I have been happy to use it.

I am using:

Vive Face Tonic in Beng Kuang
This toner is refreshing and light it comes in a nice fragrance too. I bought it from Batam and it is very inexpensive. The lemon version is also just as good.

ZA two way powder foundation in OC00
I have talked about it before here it is a lightweight foundation and I like to use it to set my make up. It gives it a nice matte finish and my skin stays oil free for a long time.

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser for combination skin
Not too greasy for my skin and is not thick upon application. My skin can still breathe under this moisturiser the scent is not noticeable as well.

Elf Flawless Finish Foundation in porcelain 
Offers thick coverage and glides on rather smoothly when applied with a sponge. But I usually use my fingers and you can tell from the video you need to blend it out carefully. It is not as liquid like as I would like it to be but compared to the Revlon Colour Stay Foundation (you can see photos of how it looks like when applied here) I would say this is a good non clogging foundation.

Elf Warm Bronzer
Not too dramatic looking this bronzer gives my skin enough glow. I like to use the lighter shades to highlight my cheekbones for a subtle effect.

Clarins UV Plus Anti Pollution Sunscreen
I have been using this for months now and it is the best sun screen although it is on the pricier side. It is lightweight and spreads evenly on the skin. Provides excellent coverage and does not make me greasy. It also does not clog my pores which is a plus.

The Face Shop Concealer Dual Veil in V201
This is my favourite concealer if you have followed me in the past you would have seen me using a similar concealer before. I like that it combines both cream and liquid concealer in one. Great for travelling and multi purpose use. You can buy two shades darker and use it for a contouring stick too for precise application!
An additional product that I enjoy using is the Innisfree Volcanic Clay Mask. It helps to unclog the pores and makes the skin look fairer. So I use it on alternate weeks.

I hope you find this helpful.

xoxo
Grace

No comments: