Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Nana Inspired Make Up Look

Here is my Nana Inspired make up look. It is wearable suitable for daytime to nighttime looks.

I am using all drugstore make up.

Basically I used purple eye shadow all over the eye and black eye liner. I lined the top part of my eyes and the bottom inner third. Next I used white liner for the inner part of the eyes.

I finished the look with red lipstick. You can make it more dramatic by adding in your choice of false lashes :)


Make up used:
Nyx Runway Palette in Strike A Pose
Silky Girl Moisture Rich Lipstick in Vamp
Daiso brow pencil in brown
Clio Sharp So Simple Waterproof Penliner in  Black
Kate Mineral Foundation
Angled Eye shadow brush from Guardian

That's all from me take care and have a great day!

xoxo
Grace

No comments: