Tuesday, May 12, 2015

ZA Beauty In Bloom

16 October 2014

Got this ZA Beauty In Bloom set for $33.50 and I have to say that it is great for giving a nice healthy glow.

I also liked the skin care package it came with the ZA Total Hydration skincare. I have used the toner and it is completely gone now. I have also finished the cleanser. Left with the moisturiser which is super light weight and moisturising.



It comes with a quality tote bag too it is small and can pack essentials like keys, wallet and tissues for lunch break.


The set comes with additional refillable and a limited edition design cover.
I really like the water colour effect of the cover super special.

Here is some pictures of the foundation I am wearing I am using OC00 shade. This picture is without any make up on.
And this picture is with make up as you can see I have overall a healthier glow with the foundation on. This pictures were taken in the light.

And these pictures were taken in the shade overall provides good coverage. But probably for serious issues like eye bags and acne you may want to cover it with some heavy duty concealer. The ZA concealer is also worth giving a try it provides medium coverage and it is easy to blend.

Totally recommend this product. Only thing is you have to wash your sponge applicator regularly to prevent break outs.

Have a great day!

xoxo
Grace

Not a sponsored post. I purchased everything in this post with my own money.

No comments: